Monday, May 31, 2010

Inspirations


I am simply amazed sometimes at how continual inspiration flows. I carry a small notebook with me every day to jot down ideas of future doll sculpts to create. Just walking through our local growers market and looking at the flowers, or walking with my dog, chatting with a friend, or even looking out the window as we drive down the road...little ideas pop in my mind. Probably the best inspiration though, is when I am interacting with the people that collect my work or those seeing it for the first time at a show. So very grateful for that  infinite flow that feeds my passion.

Featured Post

The Arrival a Women's Empowerment Spirit Doll

The Arrival is one of my most popular spirit dolls, inspired from a poem that I wrote some years ago.  The Arrival "I...