Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Star Being Wishes - a Wisdom Keeper Spirit Doll

Dear Human, 
I came from the Stars, just for You. 
I came from the Stars because I heard your spirit making wishes. 
I came from the Stars because I sensed your worry. 
I came from the Stars, to help You. 
Star Being Wishes a Wisdom Keeper Spirit Doll Cloth and Clay

Please find a safe loving place to keep me, where you will see me every day and where you can hear me when I remind you that....
💙there is always a light shining, even in the darkest of places...
💙that I don't want you to lose hope while you are waiting on your wish, because sometimes that means when it comes it will be extra special.. because we worked extra hard on it for you....
💙that in the meantime while you are waiting and wishing, be happy - dance - enjoy every moment - don't waste them because they are too precious....
💙and that, we are watching you from the Stars, we are cheering you on, and we will light the way. 
Star Being Wishes a Wisdom Keeper Spirit Doll Cloth and Clay
We're in this together.
Love in all ways,
From just one little Star who loves you

You can find "Star Being Wishes" on my Etsy here

Featured Post

The Arrival a Women's Empowerment Spirit Doll

The Arrival is one of my most popular spirit dolls, inspired from a poem that I wrote some years ago.  The Arrival "I...